Friday, April 29, 2011

It's been awhile!

I know it's been awhile since I last posted. But you know how it is, life just gets in the way sometimes! But guess what?! My Expression 2 Anniversary Edition came yesterday, and I couldn't wait to open it up! I had to update my Gypsy though...and I have problems with that. It works perfectly as long as I don't have to update. :) But this time I got all the Gypsy updates done on the first try and it only took a little less than 3 hours! Hey, that's good for me!! :D The E2 was done updating in less than 10 minutes! And...

HERE IT IS!!




Yesterday was almost like Christmas! I also got an OttLite and some new stamps from Emma over at My Creative Time!


May is going to be a great month to get some new stamps too! Two of my other favorite stamp companies are having releases next week, Sarah over at Pink By Design and Robyn over at My Pink Stamper! You aren't going to want to miss it!

6 comments:

Glora said...

Sweet, they shipped those out SUPER fast and I hope you LOVE Emma's stamps to pieces. I know I do! It looks like you got all the new sets plus the fun borders too. Sweet! I can't wait to see what you make with both your E2 and your new stamps! Hugs- Glora

DIANA L. said...

WOW! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU-I order the E2 also mine is suppose to arrive on May 6th. I'm excited for you enjoy. Looking forward to see what you create.

Brenda said...

We've missed you! Congratulations on getting all of your goodies.

Tina M said...

congrats on your new toy! I just got a Gypsy and found out from PROVO CRAFT that nothing will work correctly with any broweser except for Internet Exploreer! no fire fox etc!! it was the root of all my problems too until I learned this. .. pass it on!

Lezlye said...

Love the E2 and your blog, I have something for you over at my blog....Welcome back!

Jeanne said...

Thanks Lezlye!

@Tina, I used Firefox for a long time until Google Chrome came out. Little did I know, that most downloads and updates ONLY work with IE. After trying things multiple times, I learned my lesson and only use IE on my PC. I would prefer to use a MAC but most of my craft software isn't available for MAC. :( Thanks for sharing!