Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Damien!

Today's birthday card is a special one for my oldest son who turns 14 today! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIEN!!
I can't believe what a great young man he is becoming. We've got a couple surprises for him later on today, and I hope he has an awesome birthday!
I used a label shape in my Silhouette Library to create my card base and additional layers. I cut the game system and controller from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Get Your Game On cut files. Next to basketball, the XBOX is my kiddos next favorite thing to do. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Echo Park That's My Boy 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Get Your Game On
My Creative Time Chocolate Greetings
My Favorite Things Birthday Greetings
Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

KathleenM said...

Love your card. Looking for card ideas for my nephew and this is a great jumping off point. Thanks for sharing.