Tuesday, March 25, 2014

P.S I love you...

Good morning! I've got a new Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team project to share with you today.

And for this one, I decided to use some of those fabulous digital papers as well as the Scooter cutting file!
The cloud background is from the Spring Fling Pattern Pack. From the Polka Dots pack, I used the print and cut feature to create the patterned paper for my scooter, and the Stripes paper pack for the roadway. I used the Man, Oh Man Diamonds and Grids paper pack for the grass.
The little flying banner is a file from the Silhouette Store, I attached it with some hemp twine, added some enamel dots and glossy accents to finish it off!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink kraft cardstock
PaperTrey Ink white cardstock
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Spring Fling Pattern Pack digital paper
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Spring Fling Stripes digital paper
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Spring Fling Polka Dots digital paper
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Man Oh Man Diamonds & Grids digital paper
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Scooter cutting files
My Creative Time You had me at Chocolate
Basic Grey Candy Buttons

Don't forget to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out the rest of the design team's projects!

We're also having a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and My Craft Spot Spring Blog Hop this Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Seahorse Creations said...

Love it, so adorable! I like how you did the sky and clouds.