Saturday, April 12, 2014

Keep Calm and Build On

Good morning!  Today is my design team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

I just LOVE the new(er) Master Builder cut files, so I figured it was about time to cut some of them out. :)
For the base of my card I used the offset feature to create a shadow for the image. Then I duplicated it, and welded the two together. The background paper is a Lego design that I purchased many years ago at a Scrapbook Expo in Utah. Isn't it perfect?!
For my sentiment, I used the Speech Bubbles cut files and then the print and cut feature. (I found the Lego font online and installed it.)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Paper Wizard Lego Paper
Misc cardstock
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Master Builder cut file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Speech Bubbles cut file
Queen & Co Jellies

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

What a fun boy card!!

Migdalia said...

Super cool and fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

love it! just bought the lego set! thanks!!!!