Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Birthday!!

Hi! I've got a special birthday card that I totally forgot to share! Last Wednesday was my youngest son's 12th birthday, we took him out for the evening and I just spaced out posting the card to my blog. :)

I wanted to try something different for his card, and came across the Box Cards from Lori Whitlock. I purchased this Sports one through the Silhouette Store and cut it all out with my Silhouette Cameo.
I wanted to use the sports images from the paper pack, so I adhered them to the cut file and then cut around them to make it all fit together. I also cut out some of the stars and placed them around the card too.
Supplies:
Gina K Designs Luxury cardstock
Fancy Pants Designs Little Sport 6x6 paper stack
Lori Whitlock Box Card file (Silhouette Store)
Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies
Jaded Blossom So Many Birthdays

No comments: