Friday, July 25, 2014

It's A Boy!!

Good morning! I've got some fun news to share with you this morning.
Our 1st grandson James Anton (Jr) was born yesterday!
He is so super cute, and I am so proud of his mommy and daddy as first time parents. 
They will be great!
He was 6 days early, so I didn't even think to have this post done, but better late than never, right?

I used the Tiny Miracle SVG kit from SVG Cuts to create this super cute diaper castle for his big arrival!
I just LOVE how it turned out! I did modify the size a little bit because I used smaller diapers, but I still think it looks great!
 I used the Simple Stories Hello Baby Collection for all the paper and embellishments.
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful diaper cake!! Congrats on the new addition!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats!!! A beautiful creation!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*