Thursday, December 25, 2014

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Good morning...and Merry Christmas! 

It seems like forever ago since I posted any type of project on my blog! But this past week, while on vacation, I actually had a chance to make something. :)
 For this card I used the SVG Cutting Files Bracket Label Card Base and created it at the standard A2 size. 
 And that adorable little Santa Claus? He's also from SVG Cutting files, from the Merry Merry file. I love his "vintage" type look! 

For my Sentiment, I used the Jaded Blossom Christmas Wishes stamp set. The banner is simply hand cut. To finish off the card I used some super cute enamel dots!
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink kraft cardstock
Stampin' Up Pool Party card stock
Bazzill White (orange peel texture) carstock
Doodlebug Designs Santa Express 6x6 paper stack
Doodlebug Designs Christmas Sprinkles
SVG Cutting Files Bracket Label Card Base
SVG Cutting Files Merry Merry
Jaded Blossom Christmas Wishes

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas Day!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Such an adorable card! Merry Christmas!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Merry Christmas!

Crystal said...

What a great card! I love this Santa! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge!

BugBites said...

Asks always, you have done another fantastic card. Just love your work. Thanks for linking up at JB this month.

Trixie said...

Your card is just WAY tooooo cute!! He is one of my favorite Santa's!! LOVE LOVE!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is SOOOO adorable!! I love the vintage santa. Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge this month!
~Candace
JB Owner

GiGi said...

This is super fun! I love that adorable santa and the shaped card! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card is just TOO CUTE, SUPER JOB!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at SVG Cutting Files!!!! :)

Michelle said...

love your card ! such a cute old fashioned santa !! thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files challenge !

Michelle ~
www.scrappinwithmybug.com