Thursday, February 9, 2017

I get a kick out of you!

Good morning! Today I am sharing a card I made for a Valentine Swap for SVG Cutting Files

All of my cut files are from SVG Cutting Files. I used the Bracket Label Card Base for my card. (I created additional layers by using the offset feature.) And the SUPER cute little ninja is from the Ninja Valentines set.
Isn't he just the cutest!

Of course, Jaded Blossom had the perfect sentiment in the Pugs & Kisses stamp set!
 I also used the Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings Valentine Edition stamp set to stamp the inside of my card. 
That's all for today, but I'll be sharing a couple more Valentine projects this coming week so stay tuned! (Oh...and I hope my card swapper just LOVES her card!) Happy Valentine's Day!

Supplies:

PaperTrey Ink Cream cardstock
Echo Park Blowing Kisses 6x6 paper stack
Pebbles Be Mine 6x6 paper stack
SVG Cutting Files Bracket Label Card Base
SVG Cutting Files Ninja Valentines
Jaded Blossom Pugs & Kisses

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

Your card swapper most DEFINITELY loved her card!! Its adorable and i LOVE IT Jeanne!! THank you!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!