Sunday, December 26, 2010

Party Til The Cows Come Home! (My very first 'My Pink Stamper' Challenge!)

I decided to use this as my very first My Pink Stamper challenge! The color challenge was to create a layout using teal or blue, green and brown. 




There is a funny story behind this little birthday card, but I'll save that. I absolutely love how this turned out! I actually picked out the sentiment first "Take the Cake," and of course found the perfect cow on Create-a-Critter. I used scraps for the background and for the grass used the grass punch from Fiskars. I found the fence on the Tigger and Pooh cartridge!

3 comments:

koby said...

I love these! You are super talented, thanks for sharing!

Jeanne said...

Thanks Koby!

Kristin said...

Lovely blog, I can't wait to see more!

Happy New Year!