Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Cricut Cozies!

Since I do most of my work on my Cricuts, I thought I would let you all know where I get my Cricut Cozies! I have a Cozy for my Imagine and my two Expressions. My Gypsy Cozy and my iPad Cozy (okay, so that last one has NOTHING to do with my Cricuts) are on the way! 

These have all been made by Kathy's Cozies and I absolutely LOVE her work! She is fabulous!

Here are the links to her websites:

Etsy   



My Expression Cozies I decided after I took this picture that my Gypsy looked a little bare. Kathy was able to whip up a Gypsy Cozy in no time!



So...my Gypsy doesn't look so bare anymore! Thanks Kathy!



My Newest Cricut...my Imagine! (And it's Cozy!) I love this machine. I plan on making some congratulation cards on it soon, now that Christmas is over!

No comments: