Saturday, January 1, 2011

Name banner and card for baby Kellin!

One of my very good friends (may as well be a little sister) is having a baby next week! My goal for yesterday was to create a card and name banner for her new little baby boy. However, I am experiencing technical difficulties with my Gypsy. It absolutely refuses to connect to Cricut Sync OR my Expression. I was unable to go with my original layout. :( So after I cried and eventually got over it, I decided to use my Imagine instead! Enjoy!










I used the Nursery Tails Art cartridge for the card and the animals on the banner. The font on the banner is from the Disney Pooh Font cartridge. The light green is Bazzill cardstock. And the lighter strip of paper on the card is a pattern from the same Imagine cartridge and cut with a Martha Stewart punch. I used pop dots to bring everything out too!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thanks! :)

Scrapper69 said...

This is just ADORABLE! :o)
Theresa