Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Okay, I just got the Birthday Bash cartridge and came across this challenge over at Scrappy Mom's Stamps and figured I would submit something too!





I used DCWV cardstock for the card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I inked the sides with just a little bit of ColorBox Antique Pewter Ink. I used the mouse and present from the cartridge and a couple of gel pens for some faux stitching. The stamped sentiment came from Pink By Design's "Take the Cake" stamp set. I used Offray teal ribbon and finished off the bow on the present with my i-Rock! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love that little mouse - I am determined to use him for my next b-day card! LOL Your card is adorable - love the polka dots and your doodling! Thank you for playing along with Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

aww, how cute! I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Anonymous said...

This is SO CUTE!!! TFS! :-)

Kristin said...

Such a cute card! I jut became a follower, come by my blog and check it out!!

DIANA L. said...

Nice card TFS
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/