Sunday, January 16, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge 43!

Peachy Keen Stamps is having another sketch challenge. I haven't submitted anything for any of their challenges yet, but figured I may as well! 

THE CHALLENGE
Create a card or layout based on the SKETCH provided 
  • Design must be new
  • Project must incorporate elements from provided sketch
As with all of their sketch challenges, the basic layout should be there, but we are free to flip elements & get creative! Check out what their design team created for everyone today!

SO HERE IS MY PROJECT!





Friday FedEx delivered my new cartridges and I immediately saw this adorable lion on "Life's A Party!" So I figured since Peachy Keen makes stamps to fit little critters like this one, it would be perfect for this challenge! I cut my card at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" this time. I covered it with cardstock from the DCWV Celebrations pack. For the lion (on page 26), I hid the face with my gypsy, so I could use Peachy Keen Critter Faces (Set A Extra Large) for her face. I only have Bazzill cardstock, (since I only have one scrapbook store here - but she just went out of business!) so the two different shades of green are just scraps. I used my new Martha Stewart punch on the lighter green. I love Spellbinders Nestabilities, so I used Labels 16 for that element.  The stamped sentiment is from Joy's Life "Lots of Pun" stamp set. I finished the project off with my i-Rock and a white gel pen! Enjoy!

8 comments:

My Creative Time said...

That is one ADORABLE Card my friend!!! Its soooo CUTE!!! Great job w/the challenge!!!!
Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)

Tana said...

very cute card..im a follower..TFS!

Tana
www.craftymomma04.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable, this card is sooo cute. TFS

www.funnflair.com

Hugs
~Selina~

Cathryn said...

Really cute, I love everything! TFS, your new follower, Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

really cute card your lion came out adorable

Glora said...

So super cute. I absolutely LOVE this card!

BugBites said...

Super cute card!

Janice W. said...

Your lion is so CUTE! The whole card is perfect! Thanks for joining the challenge at PK and good luck!