Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #2 - Mini Monsters!

Paula over at More Than Favors By Paula and Meriah over at Two Scraptastic Gals are hosting another Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge! The cartridge for this week is Mini Monsters! Mini Monsters has a ton of Halloween cuts on it, but with a little imagination, these cuts can be used for a ton of other things! Like for instance...this Valentine Card I made for the challenge!




This card is a 5.5 x 5.5 card. I used the new Sizzix Valentine/Heart embossing folder on the dark red Recollections cardstock for the background. And yesterday in the mail I got my new stamp bundle from Pink By Design, so of course, I had to use one of the new sets! I chose the "Be Mine" set and then this cute little spider on page 54 of the handbook. I added some accents to my embossed hearts with a white gel pen and some faux stitching with both black and white pens. Enjoy!

2 comments:

BugBites said...

Very cute- makes me smile. Love the sentiment,I may have to go over and order that one too.

BugBites said...

I had to come back and let you know I recognized you for the Stylish Blogger award- Stop over and check it out. www.bugbites411.blogspot.com