Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #43 - Sweet Shop!

Here is my first attempt at a Fantabulous Cricut Challenge! This weeks theme is "Sweet Shop." You needed to incorporate something sweet in to your project. The only other requirement is that needs to have an image on the project that has been cut with the Cricut machine. To join in the fun, follow me over to their blog!






I just finished my project for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge using the cartridge Mini Monsters. I happen to come across these little candies on page 56 and decided to use them for this challenge! The background is paper from the DCWV Dots, Plaids and Stripes cardstock pack. I inked the sides with ColorBox Seaglass and Alpine ink. I used some Bazzill cardstock and cut it with a dripping border punch because my original plan was to use the "You Melt my Heart" stamp sentiment. But then I came across this sentiment from My Pink Stamper and decided to use it instead! I stamped it with Stampin' Up Not quite Navy ink. The ribbon is from Michael's. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Card is soooo sweet,LOVE it!Very cute.

girlia said...

This is lovely

Jean said...

Such a sweet card. Love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Helen said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Kate said...

Great job! I really like the dimension of this card - and the drippy goo border is just the right touch.
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

CuteCuteWorld said...

adorable! love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)

Leinad said...

Cute card - love the sentiment! The cuts you used with the drippy goo punch really worked! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

Myrna Marcano said...

So cute card. The color is great!