Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Imagine Nation Monday Challenge - Episode~154

I use my Expression so much, that my Imagine machine sometimes feels a little left out, so when i came across the Imagine Nation Monday Challenge over at My Creative time I decided I needed to join in!

The challenge is a "Sweet"/"Valentine" challenge, and the main requirement is that you must use your Imagine if you have one. (You are welcome to participate even if you don't!)




I came across these popsicles on the Yummy cartridge (page 12) and realized that a couple of Peachy Keen faces (Simple Sallies and Simple Simons) would look perfect on them! The background image is from the Better Together cartridge (page 4). I didn't want the saying, because I planned on using My Pink Stamper's Love-alicious stamp anyway! I used the Sizzix Tween Dots to emboss the background (Bazzill cardstock) and inked it up with a little bit of Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise. I used that same ink for the stamp as well. I cut the bottom of the card with a Martha Stewart punch and wrapped some twine around it to finish it off. I added the i-Rock gems, because I felt it was missing something. Enjoy!

9 comments:

girlia said...

Wow!! We had the same idea. I didn't put faces on the popcicles, but I certainly thought about it. Great job and good luck with the challenge

Jeanne said...

:) Can't wait to see your project girlia!

Tana said...

I just love this card!! Thanks for awarding me with the stylish blogger award. I was tickled to death. Im working on some more cards now.
Again thank you!

Sandy Ang said...

love-alicious is such a cool title for your card. Loving your fun design!

Cathryn said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. The faces on the ice pop are the icing on the cake! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Linda said...

That looks so yummy!! :)

Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Cristi said...

Oh, Your card is so adorable!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and the very sweet comment and for following me. I am following you now to. Thank you for the insperatin!!
Big hugs
Cristi

Kimmy said...

I just LOVE this card! I have GOT to get that Yummy cart!! Thanks also for the Stylish Blogger award! Working on the post now!
Big crafty hugs,
Kimmy

Leah's Crafty Life said...

such a cute card!! I need that cart me thinks :)