Saturday, January 15, 2011

Peel Better Soon!

Card for my mom who just had foot surgery!




Okay, lately I've been finding these cute sentiments and then figuring out what to do with them! Saw this cute banana on the Create-a-Critter cartridge (page 46) and thought it would fit perfectly! The card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") was cut from the DCWV Bright Cardstock pack and I inked the sides a little bit with StazOn ink. I used dark brown Bazzill cardstock and embossed it with a CuttleBug folder. (Don't ask me which one...they really should print the names on those!) I stamped the sentiment on Recollections Kraft paper and inked the sides with Timber Brown StazOn Ink. I used Bazzill cardstock for the yellows and just had to use a Peachy Keen stamp for the face. I dabbed a little bit of Pebbles, Inc. chalk on her cheeks too! The stamp came from the Pink By Design "Country Living" set! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute :-)