Sunday, January 30, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge 44!

The ladies over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog hosted another challenge this week. The challenge was to create a card or layout based on the following sketch, with a twist! The twist was to use a monochromatic color scheme!


The design must be new and it must follow the sketch with the twist to be eligible for a prize!





For this 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card, I chose the color scheme of yellow. Most of my cardstock is Bazzill cardstock, except for the lightest yellow that was punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I used the DCWV Ultimate Paper Stack for the floral cardstock. The twine is Divine Twine sold by Sarah over at Pink by Design. I cut the lemon from the Simply Charmed cartridge on page 48 of the handbook. The face stamp was (of course) Peachy Keen Cheery-O's Face Assortment (1 3/8" stamp), and colored with some Copics. The stamp sentiment is from the Fruit-n-Veggie Puns by My Pink Stamper! Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Kim H said...

Oh how cute! Love the lemon and all the yellow... very happy... makes me smile!

Glora said...

What a cute little card for the challenge! It turned out PERFECT! I love it!

Cathryn said...

Oh so sweet, LOVE the lemon! Cathryn67 <3

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

This is so cute! Love the little face.

Teresa H

Claire Langan said...

That is one cheerful, bright and cute card! I so love it!

Anonymous said...

Love this card really cute..

TFS...

Ivette

Janice W. said...

This is so cute! I love everything about it! Such a happy card! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS! Good luck!