Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome Baby Card!

Trying my luck at my first gatefold card!







My last welcome baby card for now! This design was printed and cut from my Cricut Imagine, Nursery Tails cartridge. I used white Bazzill cardstock for the card and a thicker brown cardstock (I have no idea from where) for the larger layers. (The pattern paper was printed from this same cartridge.) For the sentiment I used Pink By Design's "Baby Love" stamp set, stamped with VersaMark and then embossed with white embossing powder! Enjoy!

4 comments:

girlia said...

Very adorable

Sandy's Simple Crafts said...

Excellent job on this card. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

so pretty

I am having a cricut cart give away. Check out my blog for details:)

Scrapper69 said...

It looks like you did an wonderful job on your first gate fold card! Very Pretty! :o)
Theresa