Saturday, January 29, 2011

FCCB Challenge Me Monday #44 - Neglected Cartridge

The Fantastic Cricut Challenge Blog had a new challenge up on Monday to use a neglected cartridge. (Or any cartridge that you haven't used in over 6 months.) It was kind of a tough decision, but I was finally able to settle on Pagoda!





This little Panda is on page 36 of the handbook. I used just plain black cardstock for the Panda and the 5"x5" card. The background and the white part of the Panda is from the Recollections Valentine Paper pack. I added some of my new Divine Twine from Pink By Design, and the stamp (inked in Riding Hood Red from Stampin' Up) is from the More Punny-licious set from Robyn over at My Pink Stamper! I added some stitching with a matching red Memory Maker pen and a white gel pen. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Adrian said...

This is so adorable!

Glora said...

Gorgeous card. Your stitching is perfect and I LOVE the baker's twine. Don't you love twine? Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Such a CUTE card!!! :-)