Sunday, January 16, 2011

And one last card for the day!

I kept myself pretty busy today down in The Cricut Corner! But now it's time to straighten up the house and take care of the hubby and kids! I guess I better call it a day!





We had another friend lose a family member, so I made another sympathy/thinking of you card for her and her family. I decided to use Wild Card for the card, so I could have a matching envelope. I used Recollections Kraft paper for both the card and the envelope and cut it just about 4" (I believe 3.87" to be exact!) I used Bazzill cardstock (off white) for an additional layer and inked it up with Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant ink. I just wanted it to be simple, so I cut some flowers off of my new Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge at different sizes and used pop dots to adhere them to the card. My sentiment is from Pink By Design's "Faith" stamp set. I also used my white gel pen to add a little bit to the edges and the envelope! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Very pretty!

Missy said...

Hi Jeanne!
I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award. All of your projects are so cute and detailed! If you would like to "accept" the award :) the directions are on my blog at www.quickchickdesigns.blogspot.com
Looking forward to seeing more of your projects!

Missy