Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #3 and Wacky Wednesday #23 Challenge!

I decided to use this card for a couple of challenges this week, because I've been taking care of a sick kiddo this weekend. So I am submitting this card for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #3 hosted by Meriah over at Two Scraptastic Gals and for the Wacky Wednesday #23 - Color Challenge over at More Than Favors by Paula. The challenge for CCCC #3 was to use the Create-A-Critter cartridge. The Wacky Wednesday challenge was to use the colors brown, green and pink!





This card I cut at 5" x 6 1/2" on ivory cardstock. I used Recollections Kraft paper for the background and embossed it with the Tween Dots texture plate from Sizzix. (And added a little stitching!) I LOVE my new Divine Twine from Pink By Design, so I just had to add the green and white color that I had just purchased! I cut this cute little skunk off of page 61 of the handbook and the grass off of page 45. The pink cardstock is Bazzill Piglet cardstock, and I used scraps for the green. I got my new Peachy Keen Face Stamps a few days ago and had to use this cute 1 3/8" stamp from the Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face Assortment. I used black StazOn ink and colored it in with some Copic markers. I added a little bit of Pebbles Classic chalk to the cheeks. I added some stitching to the skunk with a Memory Maker marker. The stamped sentiment comes from the Even More Punny-licous stamp set from My Pink Stamper. I also rounded the corners with my Fiskars punch. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jovan said...

This is so stinkin cute!

girlia said...

very cute. Love the baker's twine on this card