Sunday, January 2, 2011

What's the scoop?

Card for my granddaughter!





Sweet Treats is one of my favorite cartridges, so I had to use it for a card. My granddaughter is going to be 8 next month, so she was the inspiration behind it! All of my cardstock is Bazzill cardstock and most of this was just scraps. I cut the ice cream cone out at 4 1/2" from Sweet Treats (page 35). The pattern behind the cone was printed and cut from the Cricut Imagine cartridge "Yummy." Have I mentioned that I LOVE the Imagine?! I tied some twine around it, just to give it a little something extra. I used Cotton Candy, Broken China and Diamond Stickles for the ice cream. And finished the card off with my I-Rock! Enjoy!

3 comments:

girlia said...

Lovely, simply lovely

Aimee said...

I just love this and plan on making one myself!

Scrapper69 said...

This is simply adorable! Love the fun colors! Your Granddaughter is gonna LOVE it! :o)
Theresa