Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentines!

Valentine's for my kiddo's classmates!






I decided to do a simple little goodie bag this year for my kids to take to school for Valentine's Day this year. Actually, this is probably the last year my oldest will want to take anything! I just used 3x5 bags from Clear Bags. I used a 3" x 4 1/4" Recollections red cardstock for the background and Recollections (somewhat metallic) off white for the border on the heart Valentine's. (Both came from the Valentine paper pack.) The heart is from Simply Charmed (page 30) and I used a Martha Stewart punch as well as a Peachy Keen face! (Can't wait to get the sets I ordered on the night of release!!) The stamp is from My Pink Stamper's "Love-alicious" set and stamped with Riding Hood Red from Stampin' Up. For the boy's Valentine's I chose the planet on page 38 of the Toy Story cartridge. The stamp is from Pink By Design "Oh Boy" set, and stamped with Pacific Point ink from Stampin' Up. I used a Martha Stewart punch on that border as well, but that cardstock is off white Bazzill. The little items came from Wal-Mart, and include some Sweethearts, an Airhead, eraser and a heart jumpy thing. :D Oh and a little piece of chocolate...everyone needs some chocolate every once in a while! Enjoy!

5 comments:

girlia said...

Love this idea

Jovan said...

Very cute!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love those bags, so cute. Love all things Cricut, peachy keen and cute, so I'm your newest follower!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

They are so cute! I love the heart! The kids will love them!!
http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/

Sheena said...

Super cute treat bags!! I think the kids will really love these :) TFS I also became a follower of your blog...thanks for the kind comment and for becoming a follower of my blog!

Hugs, Sheena