Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stamp of the Month Design Team Entry!

I noticed today that Sarah at www.pinkcricut.com is accepting entires for her new Stamp of the Month Design Team! I decided to make a simple tag showcasing a stamp and sentiment. I was going to use a different stamp and my new Copic markers, but apparently, I have a little bit more learning to do with them! :)





I used the Pink by Design Faith stamp set for the sentiment and the Stampin' Up I {heart} Hearts stamp set for the heart. I used the Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry cardstock along with the Rich Razzleberry ink. I did use my cricut and Gypsy Wanderings to cut out the shape of the tag (Bo Bunny 'Peacock Lane Ivy' cardstock).  I finished it off with some green ribbon and my I-rock! Enjoy! And good luck to everyone who submitted a project for this DT!

No comments: