Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Challenge!

Robyn over at mypinkstamper.com has two more openings for her 2011 Design Team! I've never been on a design team, and I haven't ever submitted anything for the chance to be on one either. But I figured, why not?!

The Design Team requirements are that you create a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with our favorite cartridge using Robyn's favorite colors...which are pink, green, brown and an optional color of our choice. She will be announcing the new Design Team on Friday!

Luckily, no experience is needed! 





For my card, I decided to use a stamp from the My Pink Stamper "Love-alicious" set. After I decided on the stamp, I had to use the cute little hearts from Simply Charmed for the main theme!

Here is my recipe for the card!


  • Lime Green Bazzill cardstock, cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and folded in the middle.
  • Deep Chocolate Bazzill cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 2  inches and punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
  • The patterned paper is SEI "Such a Girl" cut at 5 1/2 x 2 3/4.
  • I used 1/8" Offray ribbon wrapped around the SEI paper and tied in a bow.
  • The hearts were cut from Simply Charmed at 2 1/4 inches.
  • I used the Simple Simons Peachy Keen stamp set (1 inch) for the boy heart and the Simple Sallies Peachy Keen stamp set (1 inch) for the girl heart. (Stamped with black StazOn ink.)
  • I used just a little bit of Pebbles Classic Red chalk for the cheeks on the girl heart.
  • Then outlined both hearts with a black Gelly Roll pen.


Good luck to everyone else who is submitting a project!

15 comments:

jen said...

Super cute...great job and thanks for sharing. Good luck. I'm now following your blog. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen

Java Jen's Creations said...

This is an adorable card!!! Love it!!

Georgiana said...

Good Luck with the design team challenge.

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Scrapper69 said...

Good Luck with the Challenge! I think your card is ADORABLE! I LOVE peachy Keen Stamps! :o) Thanks for leaving me a comment and becoming a follower.... I signed up on your's too! :o) Happy New Year!
Theresa

Norma said...

OMG how cute!! Love the PK stamps with the faces with the glasses. Just too CUTE!! I'm now a follower YaY!! Happy New Years and good luck on the DT Challenge!!!!
hugs,
Norma

girlia said...

love it

Unknown said...

This is adorable, I love the little faces you chose :)

Sandy's Simple Crafts said...

This card is adorable. Good luck with the design team.
Sandy

Carol L said...

Your card is super cute! Love the glasses on the little hearts! Good luck on the challenge!I'm a new follower too and I hope you can visit me soon :0)
Hugs, Carol L.
carolssweetcreations.blogspot.com

THEBUZYBUG said...

Very Cute! Love the hearts! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

Dorcas said...

This is sooo cute! Wishing you the best!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! I think this would be great for valentines!

Great way to start the year!

We are doing a blog hop tomorrow and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

CarrieAnne said...

Love the peachy keen stamps on these hearts. Cute card. Good luck on the Dt call.

{Raechel} said...

Cute card lovin the PK faces!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/