Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


I received the Stylish Blogger Award today from Missy over at Quick Chick Designs! Thank you so much Missy! I'm just getting my blog started and didn't imagine that I would be earning an award right off the bat!

There are a couple of "rules" when a blog receives this award. First, thank the person that awarded you! Again, thank you Missy! Second, find eight blogs that you would like to give the award to. (Be sure to leave a comment on the recipient's blog so they know you awarded them and they can pass on the recognition!) Finally, share eight things about yourself!

I have come across a lot of wonderful blogs lately, and there are so many that deserve an award! I chose some that are fairly new, but have some wonderful craft projects!









And finally...eight things about me!

I am a mother to two wonderful boys. I am married to the love of my life (for 11 years) and have four step-daughters. I have been into scrapbooking for years, but just recently got into paper crafting. I do not live anywhere near a craft store, so I have to buy most everything online. (Or drive over 2 hours!) I am a photographer. I work full time, so my crafting and scrapbooking is unfortunately only part time. :( I have a Cricut Expression, Cricut Imagine and a Gypsy. I'm still getting used to all the functions on my Imagine!



3 comments:

girlia said...

Congratulations on receiving your award and to everyone that you are passing it onto.

Linda said...

Yayy!! Congrats on your award...and THANK YOU for mine!! :)

Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Debbie said...

wow I just reading all down your blog posting I didn't remember you giving this award to me, I am so sorry for not thanking you wow I am so honor to get this again, thank you so much, I have not been feeling well so please forgive me Hugs Debbie