Saturday, January 15, 2011

My submission for "My Pink Stamper's" First Blog Hop!

Yesterday Robyn over at www.mypinkstamper.com had her very first blog hop! She also invited others to join in by giving a keyword with each blog that would provide a challenge for all of us doing the hopping! So here is my submission to join Robyn and her fantastic Designers!





I found this little bird on the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge, which is quickly becoming a favorite of mine! This particular bird is on page 29, and it comes with a little egg. I decided to make the egg into my card! The egg was cut with pink Bazzill cardstock, flipped and welded on my Gypsy. I used Ki memories shimmer paper (Baby Bumper Pad) for a little extra on the front of the egg and added some E line pearls to it as well. I cut the bird out with Bazzill light blue cardstock and the ears and feet with scrap paper. I used the Peachy Keen Critter Faces Set A Xtra Large stamps for the face (StazOn Ink) and colored in the beak with a Copic marker. I added some Pebbles light pink chalk for her cheeks! The flower is a Mulberry Street paper flower. The stamp was from My Pink Stamper's "Even More Punny-licious" stamp set and stamped with Stampin' Up Melon Mambo ink. I used my Signo white gel pen to add some faux stitching to the egg and bunny ears! Enjoy!


I decided to add pics of a smaller bird/bunny I made for a Spring/Easter swap set up by Candace over at www.scrapadoodledee.blogspot.com.


16 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I love this card Love that you are getting ready for Easter already.
TFS.

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Linda Therrien said...

I love the colors and everything - great job.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is such a cute card, love it! TFS :)

http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

Cathie Rigby said...

This is just adorable. What a great idea. I am a new follower! TFS Cathie www.creativecutter.org

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

love the card, it is so sweet
I amnow a follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

Catherine M. said...

Soooo cute! I really have to invest in those PK stamps.

GiGi said...

This is SO CUTE! I really need to get this cart! :)

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely Adorable!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

{Raechel} said...

So Super Cute! I sooo need that cartridge now! Thanks for sharing this cutie with everyone!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

by DeeDee said...

I just love this card, way too cute...

From the heart,
DeeDee
It's Me DeeDee on google blogger

Purrbal said...

Very Cute, TFS.

Shannon

Minta's Creations said...

Absolutely adorable..Love it!
I'm your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

How adorable, I just love the little faces. I just became your follower, I hope to see you on my blog sometime

www.funnflair.com

Hugs
~Selina

Missy said...

Love this card, the colors are just great!!

luv2cut said...

I'm in love. Thank you so much for posting. Once through St. Patty's day on to Easter.

talha said...

Its a great idea,the card holder is smart.


Plastic Card Holders
Plastic Card
Scratch Cards Printing