Monday, September 5, 2011

Throwback Thursday "Cricutless" Challenge!

Emma over at My Creative Time is hosting another Throwback Thursday Challenge! This challenge is a "cricutless" challenge, so we are taking it back to "Old School" style. She does have a color theme for this one, which is to use the colors, black, orange, green and purpleHere is the link to the challenge where you can join in to win this fabulous stamp set!




Since this was a "cricutless" challenge, I decided just to make a couple of super simple cards. It took me not even 10 minutes to make them both! I guess I know what my nieces and nephews will be getting this Halloween!

Recipe for cards:

4" x 4" card
Stampin' Up Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive
Color Mates Dark Orange Dream Cardstock
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
Witch Stocking Crinkle Ribbon
PaperTrey Ink Black Felt
My Creative Time "All Around Halloween" stamp set
My Creative Time Scallop and Stitched Circle Die

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute I really like the drippy goo! I just like all the colors.
Have a Happy Labor Day!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

Your cards are just AMAZING AS ALWAYS my friend!!! Thank you for playing along w/the challenge!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Very nice! I love that ribbon! Great job!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Glora said...

These are SO super cute! You did the challenge up perfectly. I love these! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sooo cute! emma's dies and stamps make card making quick and easy! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
liz :)