Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is hosting a design call using her Spook-alicious stamp set! Anyone who links up a project made with this stamp set may be included in her new Stamp Set Gallery! Here is my project!



PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
PaperTrey Ink black cardstock
Echo Park "The Apothecary Emporium" paper stack
Chic and Scary Cricut Cartridge (pumpkin cut at 3 1/4")
My Pink Stamper "Spook-alicious" stamp set
Mt Creative Time "Build a Banner" die
Sew Easy
Stampin' Up White Craft Ink

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Missy said...

What a great card, I like the vintage look your pattern papers give it, and the orange just pops off the page!! Thanks for joining the My Pink Stamper Spook-alicious challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is one really cool vintage pumpkin! Great card!