Monday, October 3, 2011

A Christmas Card Challenge

I decided to join in another challenge that Robyn over at My Pink Stamper  is hosting. This challenge is just to create a Christmas card, link it up on her blog and you are entered to win a "mystery box" full of goodies from her. And you can even make more than one, if you feel inspired! 



Recipe for card:

PaperTrey Ink Kraft, Ripe Avocado and Pure Poppy cardstock
Lily Bee Designs Jingle paper stack
Jolly Holidays Cricut cartridge (bell cut at 4 1/2")
My Pink Stamper "Winter Treats and Sayings" stamp set
My Creative Time Scallop and Stitched Circle Die
Timeless Twine "Cherry Red and Olive Green Twist" Twine
Martha Stewart Punch
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Up Ink

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Missy said...

This is really cute, I like all of those patterns!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!!

girlia said...

very nice. Love that bell

Scrapper69 said...

Such a lovely card! I Really like the paper that you used... :o)

Theresa

Jovan said...

I love this card...beautiful colors and papers!

F.T said...

I like the concept of treads, It looks lovely.

Plastic business cards
Plastic card Printing