Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I don't think it's too early to start making Christmas cards! In fact, I have been able to purchase a few new 6x6 paper pads and Christmas is at the top of the list right now. ;) So I created a second card for Robyn's My Pink Stamper's challenge!



Recipe for card:

My Mind's Eye "12 Days of Christmas" paper stack
PaperTrey Ink Pure Poppy and Simply Chartreuse cardstock
Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay cardstock
Art Philosophy card base cut at 5x5", tree cut at 4 1/4"
My Pink Stamper "Winter Punnies" stamp set
My Creative Time "Stitched Circle" die
Sheer Ribbon
Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Ink

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Oh, this is terrific-- I love the colors you used and the font on this sentimetn looks perfect! Thanks for joining us again!!

F.T said...

Lovely concept, but color scheme is not that perfect.

Plastic business cards
Plastic card Printing