Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Emma over at My Creative Time is hosting another Throwback Thursday Challenge. The challenge is to use any cut from any FONT cartridge. I decided to use the Songbird Cartridge for this one!




Recipe for card:

A2 sized card
PaperTrey Ink Kraft, Dark Chocolate and Ripe Avocado cardstock
EchoPark "Walk in the Park" paper stack
Lime Twist "Fly a Kite" paper stack
Songbird Cricut cartridge page 66 (cut at 5 1/2")
My Creative Time "Inspiring Words" and "Inspiring Words Accents" sets
My Creative Time Stitched Oval die
PaperTrey Ink Twine
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Buttons

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Pretty card! I love everything about it :) TFS

Glora said...

Ooh I love this card! Terrific idea on the sign too those encouraging words are just the ticket. Beautiful job as always! Hugs- Glora

Amanda T said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the words on the sign... perfect!!

Cassandra said...

What a neat card...so encouraging..nice job :)

Cassandra