Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Halloween: Another Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Emma, over at My Creative Time is hosting another Throwback Thursday Challenge! The requirements for this weeks' challenge are to create a card with a Halloween theme, using any Cricut cartridge that has a card feature. Here is my entry! (And don't forget to head on over and join in the challenge yourself!)



Recipe for card:

"A Childs Year" Cricut cartridge (card cut at 5.25" page 72, and witch on page 53 cut at 4.25")
PaperTrey Ink Kraft and Black cardstock
The Paper Studio "Jeepers Creepers" paper stack
Candy Corn Crinkle Ribbon
My Creative Time "Mixed Holiday Sentiments" stamp set
Tim Holtz "Black Soot" Distress Ink

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

Love the card base you created. Neat looking card. I think I have that same paper. : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kristin said...

So cute I love it!!

Taylor said...

Beautiful card!!! Especially love your choice in paper pattern.

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable! The colors, papers, cut... it's all perfect! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Cassandra said...

Great card....love that look!

Cassandra
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Adorable- I love the vintage look!

Jayne said...

Great card.Love the cut you used.
Jayne
www.jayne-designs.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

Great card! I love the cut you used.

Kate said...

I love this. The die cut you used looks great. Thank you for joining us over at Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

Ooh, I really love that card shape. I'm going to have to look closer at those card options on there again. This card is perfect! I love how it turned out! Hugs- Glora

Crafty Starkie said...

I seriously love the paper and everything else about this card! It makes me so excited for Halloween! Thank you so much for sharing! You are super talented and I am glad I am inspired!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

F.T said...

Lovely Halloween card, I like the cutting edge.

Plastic card printing
Plastic business cards