Monday, October 31, 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and Pink By Design stamps!

I tried to make these flowers twice before and both times, I couldn't get them to look good at all. I had almost given up on them! Michelle over at Scrappin' with my Bug posted a video on how she makes them and she had wrapped them around a skewer stick and made it look so easy! So I figured I'd give it one more shot and try it her way...and it worked! I LOVE the dimension that they give the card too!




Supplies:

PaperTrey Ink Stone cardstock
Coordinations cardstock
Bo Bunny Peacock Lane Flowers patterned paper
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (flower cut at 3 1/4, 3 1/2 and 4")
Pink By Design "Friends to the End" stamp set
Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry Ink
Craft Bond Spray Adhesive
Martha Stewart glitter

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful card! I want that cartridge so bad:)

girlia said...

cute. Thanks for the inspiration. I will definitley pull this cart out and try something (lol)