Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A few of my thoughts of the Sew Easy carrying case!

Hi there! I got the Sew Easy carrying case a few days ago and thought I'd tell you all about it! 


I really do like it. It holds everything I have...so far that is. :) 


I like to keep the packages that my Sew Easy heads came in, so I can see the examples of the stitches. So I can carry them in there right next to my floss. I probably could even attach them the same I did with my floss, but this way is easiest for me. There isn't enough room for all of the heads that I have. Does this mean I have TOO many, or maybe WE R Memory Keepers didn't realize how many they were going to come out with?! :) I like that the mat has some guides to keep it in place in the lid. 


Overall, I'm glad I got it. It keeps everything that I need together. I have a feeling that I might outgrown it soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I love my sew easy case :-) I Love how it holds everything. Right now I don't have there floss b/c I have a lot of dmc floss left over i'm using right now but I love how the floss fits perfects in the case as well. I also love how the case holds the matt, keeps everything nice and together. TFS!!!