Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Call!!

Emma, over at My Creative Time is having a Design Team call!! There a few requirements to be on her very first design team call! You can read all the details HERE. I ♥ My Creative Time's stamps. They go with anything and everything...and with all of her other stamp sets! I used two of her dies and five different stamp sets for my submission. I decided to go outside of my box and make a layout for the DT call. I rarely make layouts anymore; I guess that's why my kids' scrapbooks are nearly 10 years behind! Emma came out with a new stamp set "Cherish This Moment," that is a little bit larger than her other sentiment stamps. Which makes it PERFECT for layouts!! You can view the stamp set HERE. She has super fast shipping and fantastic customer service. Since I got the newest release in the mail the other day, I figured I just HAD to use some of them.





 Supplies used:

My Creative Time Stamps and Dies
XL label die
Stitched Scallop and Circle dies
XL Label Borders
Anyday Bingo
Build-A-Banner stamp and die set
All Around Birthday Time
Cherish This Moment

Hey Diddle, Diddle Cricut Imagine Cartridge for patterned paper
Imagine More Cards Cricut Imagine Cartridge for the postage stamp cut and pattern (cut at 8 inches)
Misc cardstock
Stork's Delivery Cricut Cartridge (giraffe cut at 7 1/2 inches)
Tim Holtz Miny Paper Clips
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
PaperTrey Ink Twine
Early Espresso Stampin' Up Ink
White Gel Pen

Enjoy!! And good luck to all those wonderful, talented crafty ladies submitting projects for this DT call!!

19 comments:

Glora said...

Oh Jeanne, this is GORGEOUS!!! Way to use so many stamp and die sets. They look absolutely gorgeous together! Your banner's are spot on! And I just love the placement of every item on your LO! Thanks for the closeups so I could see those beautiful details (like your perfect faux stitching) better. I LOVE this! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

tracym110 said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I would think you'd be a shoe in for Emma's DT! Good luck! :) happy to be a new follower!
Tracy M
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Soooo super cute! What a wonderful baby layout...nice job. Good luck :)

Cassandra

Jeanne said...

Thank you for such sweet comments! And Glora...I always debate whether or not to do the stitching for fear I'll mess up the whole project! I thought it was far from perfect. Maybe the pictures I took just show the good spots! :D

Jovan said...

WONDERFUL! I love all the details...YOU ROCKED THIS! Good luck!

Amanda T said...

This is SO gorgeous! I love your banners and that giraffe is the cutest ever! The stamps are perfect, too! :) Great job!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful layout!!! Love the banner - great use of Emma's stamps! Good luck!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jen said...

What a beautiful layout!!! Great job and good luck! Emma would be lucky to have you. tfs
hugs,jen

DebC said...

This is very sweet! Great job

Melissa said...

Very Sweet layout! I love the colors you used!

girlia said...

Beautiful LO--GL

JanJan808Kreate said...

Such a kute kard...luv the banner...good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/JanJan808Kreate
http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow! this is so beautiful!! you did a really great job ! Good luck!

Micia

Megan said...

This is amazing! I love it! Good luck!

Jannie said...

Tripple WOW!!!!!!!!!! This is wonderful, you have made this with so much love and detail, I can tell right away! Love how you have used Miss Emma's "Built a banner kit" isn't it awesome! You have done her creations proud!

Good luck!

Jannie
www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Precious lo! This is really nice! Good luck!

Maribel said...

This layout is so adorable! I love the colors that you used. The banners look perfect here! Good luck on the DT call!
Maribel
ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

AMAZING!!!!! Your layout is perfect!!! Good luck on the DT call! Great job!!

Kim :)

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Oh so adorable! I love the banner; it's perfect!! Good luck on the DT call!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com