Monday, August 6, 2012

My Creative Time :: Fly away with me!

Good morning! Today I am sharing a card created with some of those fabulous My Creative Time stamps and dies and my Silhouette Cameo!
 I wanted to create a simple scene for this card, because I want these Fly Away With Me dies to be the focal point. :) I paper pieced the hot air balloon with some of the papers from the new Echo Park Everyday Eclectic 6x6 paper stack and some PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock.
That super cute sun and tree border are cuts from the Silhouette Store. For the border, I cut it out twice in two different colors of Core'dinations cardstock to give it a little more depth. All of the top layers are from the Core'dinations Jillibean Dot Spotted paper stack.

My Creative Time products:

6 comments:

LST in Colorado said...

Jeanne, great looking card. I'll be doing something like that on a waaaaay larger scale using dinosaurs to wrap a huge birthday gift for my grandson. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ What a great scene card you have here! LOVE the for forest! Oh course the dies and stamps are fabulous too! Just a wonderful card all the way around!!!

Anonymous said...

Great forest scene love the way you used the dies ;) super cute

Micia

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the colours and the scene you created. Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

This is beautiful, Jeanne! I love the colors and papers you used!

Cassandra said...

Great card..makes me want to go camping!!!