Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pink By Design :: s[ick]?

Yay for Thursdays! 
That means it's almost Friday, and Friday means the end of my work week. Which is great for me, because then it's time to get crafty! :) It's always super busy here during the week and I get very little time to make anything in the evenings. BUT, I was able to use another one of the cut files from Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! And if you haven't checked out her release yesterday, what are you waiting for? Get on it! 

She also has a new online store front over at www.prettypapergraphics.com! She has cutting files and digital paper. Everything looks fabulous!

And that brings me to today's project! I used the new Stamp of the Month set from Pink by Design and the Get Well cut files from Pretty Paper Graphics for this super adorable card!
I got the idea for the card base from Candace over at Paper Crafts By Candace. She had made a card with a shape similar to this the other day and posted it on Facebook. I just LOVE the shape and had to use for this card today. But, I couldn't seem to find it in the Silhouette Library! So I created my own with some rectangles and a couple of ovals. Once you weld the shapes together...voila! 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White and black cardstock
Authentique Journey 6x6 bundle collection
Bazzill Black textured cardstock
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Get Well cut files
Stampin' Up Brads

Hope to see you back here soon!
I have a  SUPER FABULOUS GIVEAWAY to announce shortly!
You won't want to miss it!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

This is just too cute, that face is so sad, love it!

snappy scrappy said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen in a while...love it...great shape too! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ What a fun a shaped card!!! I LOVE the cuts and the papers! This is seriously cracking me up!!! Oh look at those PERFECTLY cut little circles on that bandaid too! Oh you know that other machine would NEVER do that!!! ADORABLE card as always!!!

Lisa Norris said...

I love this, Jeanne! What a good idea...I love that you created your own card base when you couldn't find the one you wanted. Awesome job, as always. Thanks sooo much for sharing this! :)

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

this card is amazing! love it and the fact that you made your own shape for the base...amazing!!

Jovan said...

AWESOME card...I love the shape and sad face!

Kate said...

This is so cute. Love your shaped card.

Cassandra said...

This is soooo cute! I think I feel a cold coming on...cough...cough...if I get sick enough, will you send it to me? LOL