Tuesday, August 27, 2013

PPPR DT :: Stay Cool!

Welcome to another edition of our Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team share!
I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Cool Sun cutting file to make this super cute project! Because while everyone else is now settling into their school routine, we have this last week of summer before school starts here, and boy, are we taking advantage of it!
I created the base of the card by welding a circle and a rounded square together in my Silhouette Studio. The card is a little smaller than the common A2 sized card, but will still fit perfectly in the envelope.
I used some more of the PaperTrey Ink clear cardstock on this project for my "cool" sunglasses. :) And these little "skittles" are some I found on Facebook. If I can research the link, I'll update my post, but I can't believe I didn't save the info! Sorry!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Clear cardstock
Echo Park A Perfect Summer 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Cool Sun cutting files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Borders 3 cutting files
Jaded Blossom Happy Summer
skittles

Don't forget to head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT projects!

3 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is really cute!

Michelle said...

so flippen adorable !!! love the skittles on it too

Krystle said...

So cute!!