Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sending lots of love!

I'm back today to share one last card for the month. I originally made this card to share prior to Valentine's Day...but it never actually got posted!

No worries though, I can always share it now!
I wanted to make a Valentine's card that used non-traditional colors rather than the whole white, pink, and red that we are accustomed to. I created the base of the card with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle die. After die-cutting it, I just adhered it to a standard A2 sized card base.
The other die-cuts and stamp are all Simon Says Stamp exclusives. 
Supplies:
Bazzill Marshmallow white cardstock
Echo Park Here and Now 6x6 paper stack
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Die
Simon Says Stamp Surely Stitched Heart Die
Simon Says Stamp Sending Happy Thoughts
Pretty Pink Posh Silver Heart Confetti

Have a wonderful day!