Thursday, February 26, 2015

For My Favorite Gamer!

Good morning! Once again, it seems like it's been forever since I posted last! But I'm here today sharing a super special birthday card. 

My oldest kiddo turns 15 today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIEN!
Damien is a die-hard gamer and upcoming YouTuber. :) So when I saw the Level up stamp set and Game Controller die over at My Favorite Things, I had to have it just for this card! I created the base with some of the rectangles from the Simon Says Stamps new In Stitches die collection.
I die-cut several of the controllers out in order to give the die a little bit of dimension. I added some black hemp twine for the cord (even though he has wireless controllers, oops!) and then some glossy accents onto the colored buttons. It's a simple, clean cut layout for a birthday card, but I think it turned out great! 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink white cardstock
Echo park All About a Boy 6x6 paper stack
Bazzill cardstock
My Favorite Things Level Up stamp set
My Favorite Things Die-namics Game Controller die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies
hemp twine
glossy accents

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kim H said...

This is just EPRFECT Jeanne!!! Happy Birthday to your 15 year old too ~ eek Where has the time gone??? I hope all is well with you all and hope your son is done with all his surgeries too!

Migdalia said...

Super COOL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

KathleenM said...

Another great card!