Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Good morning!

January is full of birthdays and I have yet another birthday card to share today!
 This adorable clown is from the Cute Little Circus file by Too Cute by Jessica. I decided to hide the face cuts so I could stamp one of these super cute little Peachy Keen Stamps faces on it instead. Then I used Copic markers to color it in. This has got to be one of the cutest little clowns ever! :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Echo Park That's My Boy 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park Dots & Stripes Metropolitan 6x6 paper stack
Too Cute by Jessica Cute Little Circus
Peachy Keen Stamps June 2014 Stamp of the Month
Peachy Keen Stamps Clowning Around Face Assortment
Enamel Dots

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

This is just Way too cute my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*