Thursday, January 8, 2015

Another Happy Birthday!!

Good morning! Who's up for another birthday card?! Today is my mom's birthday!

Happy Birthday Mom! 
I hope your day is wonderful!
For the birthday card today, I wanted to add a little dimension with a simple frame. I created a 4.25 x 4.25 square card within Silhouette Studio and used the Peachy Keen SVG outline for the size of the chef in order to know how big to make the frame. 
I cut the frame out 4 times (3 times out of plain white card stock and once out of a white patterned card stock) and just glued them together. Easy Peasy!

The chef is from the January 2014 Stamp of the Month. I stamped both him and the cupcake on X-press It Blending Paper and colored in his face with Copic Markers. I wanted to paper piece the rest of the outfit and the cupcake. So I picked out some misc card stock and added some shadows with more Copic Markers. I added a birthday sentiment from Jaded Blossom's So Many Birthdays stamp set and my little heart on top is covered with some glossy accents!
Supplies:
Neenah Solar White card stock
Carta Bella It's a Celebration 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park Head Over Heels 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park We Are Family 6x6 paper stack
Peachy Keen Stamps January 2014 SOTM
Peachy Keen Stamps Happy Lashes Face Assortment
Jaded Blossom So Many Birthdays
My Favorite Things Gift Card Grooves
Enamel Dots

Have a great day!

No comments: