Monday, January 5, 2015

You're Engaged!

Good morning! Today I have a special card to share. A good crafty friend of mine got engaged over the Christmas holiday. And of course, that's something to celebrate! 

Congrats Ronda and Jon! :)
 For the engagement card I used the Love Always kit from SVG Cuts. I'm glad they included an engagement type file in one of their kits...because it was exactly what I was looking for.
 The card is sized to the standard A2 size. I modified it to create a couple extra layers for both the front and inside of the card. I really wanted to use glitter paper for the ring, but it is usually pretty difficult to adhere to other layers. I used TomBow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue and it seemed to work okay. There were a few pieces that gave me a little trouble but I finally got them with a bit of extra glue. 
 I adhered some vellum to the front of the card with some Ranger Multi Medium Matte. Love how you can hardly tell I used it. :)
I stamped the sentiment on the inside using the Jaded Blossom The Perfect Match stamp set and added some glitter enamel stickers to finish it off.

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink white card stock
Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 6x6 paper stack
DCWV Foil Stack 6x6 paper stack
DCWV Twinkle Glints 6x6 paper stack
The Paper Studio Vellum
Fancy Pants Designs Memories Captured
Carta Bella Moments & Memories
Jaded Blossom The Perfect Match
SVG Cuts Love Always
Doodlebug Sprinkles

Oh, and if you've noticed my new watermark today, head on over and check out Simply Claudia Designs on Facebook. I absolutely LOVE the simplicity of her handwritten logos and watermarks! 

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: