Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Birthday with a cherry on top!

Good morning! Today, I just want to share a quick card I made for the current Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons challenge.

You can find all the details about the challenge HERE. The theme for this month is to create any cooking or food-themed project. So...I went with a cupcake!
I used the Stitched Shapes cut files to create the layer for my background. The card is a 5x5 inch square card.

To make my cupcake, I combined several Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon cut files. The cupcake is from the Valentine Sweets set. But since I didn't really want the hearts on top, I used the cherry from the Waffle Cone Set. And finally, what's a cupcake without some sprinkles? So I grabbed them from the Sprinkled Cake Cone set. :)

To finish it off, I added a Jaded Blossom sentiment and some sequins!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay cardstock
Heidi Swapp Dreamy 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella Hello Again 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park Simple Life 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Stitched Shapes
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Valentine Sweets
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sprinkled Cake Cone
Pretty paper, Pretty Ribbons Waffle Cone
Jaded Blossom Hey Cupcake
Sequins

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so talented and one of my favorite crafters, gr8t job on your card!!

Ruth G said...

Wonderful project! Lots of great files combined for this fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Get Cookin' challenge at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
Ruth - DT member

Lisa Norris said...

Thank you so much for joining us for the Get Cookin' challenge. So cute, Jeanne! I love how you combined these files to create that cute cupcake!