Friday, April 3, 2015

Have a MONSTER SIZED Birthday!

Hi bloggers! I guess I'm on a roll, because I have another card to share! I created this card for the monthly challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.

The theme for the current challenge is birthdays, and I can never have enough birthday cards. :)
I started off with the Zig Zag Side Cut Card base, and sized it down to a standard A2 card. This adorable little birthday monster is from the Monster Bash set. 
I used some Peachy Keen Stamps for his eyes. (These stamps are no longer available since Peachy Keen Stamps ceased manufacturing.) The sentiment is from a stamp set by Jaded Blossom called Monster Mash. And finally I added some Confetti from (one of my new favorite places) Pretty Pink Posh!
Supplies:
Stampin' Up Midnight Muse cardstock
Lawn Fawn Beachside 6x6 paper stack
Doodlebug Designs Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
SVG Cutting Files Side Cut Card: Zig Zag
SVG Cutting Files Monster Bash
Jaded Blossom Monster Mash
Peachy Keen Stamps The Uglies Face Assortment (unavailable)
Hemp Twine
Pretty Pink Posh Confetti

Don't forget to check out all the info on the monthly challenge over at SVG Cutting Files, and get a project linked up.

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

BugBites said...

Mons-terrific Jeanne!! TFS with us over at SVG Cutting Files.

GiGi said...

This is so fun! I love the PK eyes on the monster! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Migdalia said...

Super COOL!!
Happy Easter,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Cassandra said...

This is so cute Jeanne! I always love your cards! Thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files ~ Birthday Challenge. :)

Michelle said...

Such a cute card Jeanne ! love the little monster !!! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at SVG Cutting Files !!!

Michelle ~ DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

candio said...

Adorable monster card!! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at SVG Cutting Files!