Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Everything!!

Merry Christmas crafty friends! 

I was able to sneak off into my craft room again this week, and decided I needed to make one more Christmas project this year. So I've just got a quick shaker card to share with you!
This jolly little Santa is from the My Favorite Things BB Jingle All The Way. I colored him with various Copic markers.

The shaker frame was created with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Square Scallop Frames. To make the shaker, I cut the frame with my Big Shot 7-8 times and then stacked all of the fames together. I find that this gives the shaker material lots of room to move around. 
(And don't mind the sequin that is stuck to poor Santa's head...I couldn't get it to move, so he's stuck with it there!)

I used the My Favorite Things Die-namics Basic Stitch Lines on my patterned background paper. And finally my sentiment is from the BB Jingle All The Way stamp set. 
Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink White card stock
Echo Park I Love Christmas 6x6 paper stack
My Favorite Things BB Jingle All The Way
My Favorite Things Die-namics Basic Stitch Lines
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas today!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!! Its nice to see you crafting again!!
Merry Christmas to you & your family!
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M