Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!!

Hello 2017!!

I just wanted to jump on here and share a quick little New Year's project before the day is over!

I tried to get something made up prior to today, but as you all know, it gets super busy this time of year! So I decided to take advantage of the afternoon while my little one was napping.

I used My Creative Time stamps and dies to create this super cute shaker card!
I used the My Creative Time MORE Stitched Circle Dies to create the shaker part. I built up the frame by adhering around 8 layers together. I used the My Creative Time Number Fun Dies & Add Ons to make the 2017. After adhering half of the layers together, I used some clear string to hang the letters in the middle of my shaker part. 

So, not only do all my pretty sequins and beads shake...but so does the 2017!

Supplies:
Papertrey Ink White card stock
Bazill Black cardstock
Amy Tangerine Stitched 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time MORE Stitched Circle Dies
My Creative Time Number Fun Dies & Add Ons

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year! 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: