Sunday, August 14, 2011

If the Broom Fits...

And my last project for the day...

I keep seeing all of these super cute Halloween projects, and to top it off Pink By Design just released a new Halloween and Christmas stamp set, so it didn't take me very long to pull out those Halloween papers and put something together!




Recipe for card:

A2 Sized Card
Stampin' Up Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
The Paper Studio All Seasons II Paper stack
Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Cartridge
Pink by Design: "Ghostly Greetings" stamp set
StazOn Ink
Misc ribbon and button from my "stash"

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

This is adorable. I might have to scrap lift this. I just love all your colors. Great job. TFS.

Jeanne said...

Go right ahead Susan! Thank you!

Jovan said...

This card is AWESOME! I love the colors you used...I think you own EVER PBD set????? Great card as always!